Wednesday, April 02, 2014

currently.

just a little selfie of moi.

eating: just had a nice meal of sausage and mash made by my dad, followed by chocolate fudge cake!

reading: i have just finished reading "the love of my life" by louise douglas. such a good read, very sad though, made me cry a lot! i'm now reading "broken dolls" by james carol. it is about a serial killer who targets women, and so far it's a great read, can't put it down!

watching: i've heard a lot of people talking about "american horror story" so i wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and i started watching it on netflix. oh my god. i'm hooked. it's amazing. super creepy and just. wow.

loving: spending time with my man. we've just been having so much fun together recently, i'm so happy. 

working on: still working on assignments etc for my work training. i'm also working on sorting my bedroom out, giving it a good clean, and throwing stuff away which i no longer need! i'm also attending a first aid course this saturday!

what are you up to today?

2 comments:

  1. you're beautiful! didn't know that you have a nose ring, it looks great, i want one, too, but i'm not sure about it :D

    xx, eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! you should get one, i love mine! xxx

      Delete