Sunday, March 02, 2014

the sunday post.





yet again, another lovely weekend. friday night was spent with jamie, eating chinese food and sat in bed watching rubbish on the tv. tally the cat always likes to join in too.

over the weekend, me and jamie will usually go out for a meal somewhere. this weekend was no exception. we decided to go to a local restaurant called the hanging gate. garlic bread for starters, half roast hunters chicken for my main and for jamie's main, chicken, pulled ham and leek pie. delicious. we spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the sofa.

today has been spent at my dads house. the weather has been pretty rubbish, so we've been inside playing monopoly for pretty much the whole day... oh, and we've also been munching on donuts.

what have you got up to this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Aww you cat is so cute! I have 2 girls, I'l have to pop some pics of them on my blog!

    H, xo
    adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete